AAP representatives in the Polish Accounting Standards Committee
The main tasks of the Committee include:
1. Issuing national accounting standards and reviewing and updating existing standards,
2. Issuing opinions in problematic issued in the field of accounting,
3. Giving opinions on bills of law in the scope of accounting,
4. Analyzing and giving opinions about the drafts of the International Accounting Standards and the drafts of their amendments,
5. Cooperating with international standard setters in the scope of accounting,
6. Undertaking other activities aimed at harmonization and standardization of the principles of accounting.